Marnie Glickman of the California Green Party published a note on facebook calling on CA Greens to rally around gubernatorial candidate Laura Wells, who is being denied entry to an Oct. 12th “eco-friendly” debate in San Rafael:
Democracy requires open debates. Here’s how you can help.
1) View, download and distribute the 10/12 Open Debates Protest with Laura Wells flyer at http://maringreens.org/2010/10/volunteer-share-the-1012-open-debates-protest-flyer/.
2) Pick up your telephone. Invite a friend or more to join you at the events in Marin on 10/9 and 10/12.
3) Write a letter to the editor supporting open debates and Laura Wells. http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/1488/letter/?letter_KEY=688
4) RSVP and invite people to our Facebook page for the 10/9 Open Debates Brunch with Laura Wells in Fairfax. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152835714744767&ref=ts
5) RSVP and invite people to our Facebook page for the 10/12 Open Debates Protest with Laura Wells in San Rafael. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=116834535041877&ref=mf
6) Make a donation to the Laura Wells for Governor campaign. www.laurawells.org
7) Check for event updates at our new Marin Greens website. http://www.maringreens.org/
8) Send information about the events to your friends and family by email.